Our policy is valid for a period of 7 calendar days from the date of the purchase. If you receive your order and are not satisfied for any reason you can return the product for a refund. If the period of 7 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can’t, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
Items that are NOT eligible for refunds are the following:
- Wrongly ordered sizes won’t be eligible for refunds. Items are made to order/on demand.
- Not for buyer’s remorse.
- Customer address was incorrect.
- If the shipment’s tracking states that it was delivered, but customer hasn’t received it.
- Order is being returned by the shipping carrier because the package was unclaimed by customer.
Items that ARE eligible for refunds are the following:
- Product is defective or damaged*
- Wrong product was sent of no fault of the customer*
Contact us before returning any products. We will request evidence i.e. pictures of items defective/damaged or wrong product of the fault of BKHOOK.
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
When sending refunded item that meet the criteria of a refund ensure the following:
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
Note: Items that are marked with asterisk will be reimbursed for shipping cost with shipping cost receipt provided.
Proof of purchase
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
Sale and clearance items
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
In order to return an order, you must contact us first and obtain and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization.
Return mailing information is on packing slip.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
This document was last updated on February 12, 2020